Three days of celebration in Bangalore, three!
Thalam is a “space created for connecting Creators, Patrons and Audience”, and so they teamed for this special occasion with Goa – Center for Alternative Photography and Darter Photography to organizing these 3 days full of activities for all photobook lovers in Bangalore.
– Listen to a photographer sharing views on photobooks at a Special Edition of “Koota.”
– Photo Exhibition at Thalam. Selected work from World Photo Day Celebrations.
– Bring your favorite photobook, discover new books and have conversations about photobooks with friends
– Post a #PhotoBookDaySelfie on social media: an image with you and your current favourite photobook.
– Donate a photobook or photozine to Goa-CAP public library for Photography. We will acknowledge your generous donations with a social shout!
– Buy a photobook from a bookstore near you or buy a self-published book from your friend.
Sunday 12th – Tuesday 14th october
World Photobook Day Celebrations
Level 2, 80 Patel Rama Reddy Road
Krishna Reddy colony